Selasa, 25 Agustus 2009

Vidic: I'm The Red Devils & Proud


MANCHESTER - central defender Vidic Nemaja always be first choice at Manchester United last season. His position is always paired with captain Rio Ferdinand. Interestingly, Vidic can pay these beliefs. Vidic professional attitude to the attention of at least three of the top European clubs.

AC Milan, Barcelona and Real Madrid had expressed interest in Vidic's hand in marriage. Can not stand is always associated with the rumors, Vidic also clarified that his future remains at Old Trafford. He did not want to wear a new costume this season.

"The first thing to say, I personally never said anything about Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan or any other club," said the player as long as quoted Sebia Editing by, Tuesday (25/8/2009).

"People who talk about it. I never talked about the future. So I do not really know why other people do that," added Cole who was able to help United win local and international titles.

So far, there has been no official talk about the future of Vidic. United remain a professional who will be back in the buying club cloth. "I showed against Wigan in the field, how happy I am to defend United," he said.

"Every person who became fans Unted or a player who just wanted to see how I play to see how committed I was with United. I am here with a commitment," he said.

"I will show with how I played the game. But I would never talk about my future and I would never talk about moving to other clubs," added the player whose contract was ended in 2012.

1 komentar: